The Balanced Breakthrough Program
A proven 4-step process that helps you improve your metabolism, your relationship with food, and develop rock solid habits so that you can lose weight for good and live your best life.
Using the most up to date science-backed nutrition counseling methods for weight loss
Are you the type who…
- Is motivated and starts strong with health goals only to fizzle out a few weeks in?
- Believes there is a better way to lose weight but don’t know what else to do but go back to options that can’t be followed for long? (low calorie, keto, nutrisystem, weight watchers)
- Wish you didn’t have to give up foods you love or “bad” foods to lose weight?
- Gets really discouraged when you don’t see any changes on the scale making you feel like all your hard work is pointless?
- Knows a lot about nutrition but feels overwhelmed with what to do and how to do it consistently?
Would you like to…
- Feel like eating better and exercise wasn’t so complicated or didn’t leave you constantly stressed about food?
- Have your clothes fit again?
- Develop a way of eating you can maintain for life instead of something you just do for 30 days?
- See your blood tests and blood pressure go down by your next doctor’s appointment?
- Start feeling confident about your food choices instead of always 2nd guessing yourself?
- Say “yes!” to brunch, date nights, and pizza on the weekend without feeling like you’ve “fallen off the wagon”?
Empowered Eating Program
Weight loss help without the overwhelm
Unlike diets that only focus on cutting out foods and being restrictive-I teach you how to focus in on the foods you need to meet your weight loss goals while including the foods you love. No more food guilt or feeling like a failure after “falling off the wagon”.
My 4 Step Method
Reframe your mindset around food
Other weight loss programs don’t address your mindset around changing your habits which is why you have thoughts like these:
“i’ll just start again on Monday”
“I already ruined my diet with a cookie-i’ll just eat whatever I want for the rest of the day”
“I know what I need to do but Im just not doing it…”
Understand your eating habits
No one needs to tell you that broccoli is good for you or that brownies have a lot of added sugar.
Uncover the influences the impact your eating habits such as your thoughts, feelings, past experiences with diets, and what you “think” you need to be doing.
Let me help you understand the reasons behind your current eating habits so that you can make better choices to meet your goals.
Fuel your Goals
Understand how to build meals/snacks that energize and satisfy you so you don’t have to be miserable, starving, or counting points for the rest of your life.
Learn how to incorporate foods you love like dessert without feeling guilty or going overboard.
Gain strategies for eating out so that you can have date nights, family pizza night, or family gatherings involving food without missing out on all the fun!
Build out your lifestyle
Create patterns and routines that allow you to take care of yourself long term
Discover habits and changes that work for your life and schedule (vs. trying to follow tips that aren’t relevant for your schedule)
Who Is The Program For?
This program is for you if you…
- Don’t feel your healthiest and want more energy
- Feel like you have bad habits and just don’t know how to change them
- Have 20-100 lbs to lose
- Feel like your metabolism is broken or super slow
- Are worried that your eating habits are leading to health problems (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes)
- Want to avoid or manage health issues that run in your family (prediabetes, heart disease)
I made more progress with Laurie in 3 months than I did by myself in 12 months
When my doctor told me I had prediabetes I was overwhelmed and tried for a whole year to eat better and lose weight on my own. I felt like everything I had tried wasn’t working. Laurie was so helpful in creating a plan for me that I could follow and encouraging me. I am now the closest i’ve ever been to my goal weight and both my cholesterol and blood sugar levels are down!
“My eating and weight had always been a struggle”
Before I started with Laurie, I had always been dieting on and off but wasn’t losing weight. My eating and weight had always been a struggle. Heart disease runs in my family and I wanted to be healthy so that I could be around for my wife as we got older. My clothes fit so much better and now I’m not so stressed about my health like I was before.
– D.O, 1:1 Coaching
I’ve lost 30 lbs and feel so much better!
Before starting, I had bad habits that I knew needed to change but didn’t have much success trying it on my own.The real wakeup call was when my doctor told me my cholesterol and triglycerides were really high and I needed to lose weight. After making gradual changes with Laurie’s help, I’ve lost 30 lbs, have more energy, my mood is better, and my coworkers have even been making comments about how great I look
– J.C , 1:1 Coaching
I was fearful I wouldn’t be able to stick with it-but am loving this approach!
If you would like to gain confidence, control and structure with regard to food, please contact Laurie. She promotes a healthy approach to eating through practical strategies. The best thing that has happened to me is that I no longer have uncontrollable cravings and can eat things in moderation. Thank you Laurie! –
– M.T, 1:1 Coaching
This 4 month introductory program includes:
- (1) 60 minute initial consultation + (7) 45 min follow up coaching sessions
- In between session messaging for support and accountability
- Micronutrient testing + discounted medical grade supplements (if needed)
- Online videos to help you remember and learn concepts we discuss in our sessions
- Customized meal plans with recipes and grocery shopping list that fit your taste/cooking preferences
- Group coaching call for support from others who are on the exact same journey as you
3 Steps to Success
How to Get Started
Book a Call
And fill out a brief form to ensure you would be a good fit for the program
Join the Call
This is a time for you to share about your goals and how you want life to be different in the next 3-6 months and what is getting in the way of weight loss. I can then then share if and how I can help you.
Start your Journey
You will be surprised at how quickly you will start feeling better as well as an increase in mood and energy.
meet your dietitian
Hi! I’m Laurie
& I’ll be on your team
If you want to be successful, you need someone on your team giving you guidance, accountability, and support along the way. Not someone being a food police or yelling at you to “try harder”.
Change isn’t always easy-but it is absolutely possible when working together.